Blast your way across the cartoon skies in this fast-paced game of aerial combat. Nimbly Games has crafted an instantly accessible, rewardingly deep, and ravishingly fun multiplayer action game. The sirens have sounded, bogies are coming in hot…
Jump into the fast and agile Loopy and drop your enemies from the sky with a tactical EMP blast – but hit your afterburners before your Biplane support tears them to pieces with 20mm cannons blazing! Barrel roll through the enemy minefield and arm your nuke as you enter the drop zone. There it is – the enemy base – but two Mirandas just warped in with lasers hot and an Explodet is lumbering into position over their hangar decks — will you carry your team to victory?
Multiplayer Done Right: Altitude combines Call-of-Duty style perks with the gameplay variety of Team Fortress 2 in a fresh multiplayer experience. Carefully refined controls, netcode, and balance make for hundreds of hours of deep, rewarding gameplay.
Seven Engaging Game Modes:
- Plane Ball’s constant action makes it a favorite among new and casual players while team-based tactical maneuvers like passing and blocking provide a fun challenge for veterans.
- Team Base Destruction offers an intense, competitive experience where coordinated pushes and strategic loadout decisions turn the tide. Try a friendly pickup game or join a clan and play in the “Altitude ProLeague” – a competitive tournament scene run by hardcore gamers from the Starcraft and Counter-Strike communities.
- For the ultimate test of dogfighting skills try 1-life Deathmatch or compete in Demolition for a more tactical, objective-based experience.
- Or enjoy classic game modes like Free For All and Team Deathmatch.
- OS: Windows® 7 / Vista / Vista64 / XP
- Processor: 1.0 Ghz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics: 64 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 300 MB of free space