bit Dungeon II is fast action-adventure game with a giant overworld to explore.
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your “loved one’s ” grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
- Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
- Steam Play Support.
- Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
- Level up based on which weapon you use.
- Randomly generated items.
- Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
- Enemies with disgusting faces.
- Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
- Controller Support.
- Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then… a god.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any with Hardware 3d Acceleration
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: On Board