BIT.TRIP VOID is the third installment in the retro-arcade BIT.TRIP saga.
BIT.TRIP VOID is a synesthetic exploration of rhythm and music as they pertain to our everyday lives and moods. In a control scheme brand new to the series, yet wholly familiar to gamers, the player is given complete freedom to move about the screen wherever they desire, interacting with the music in brand new ways. The classic gameplay aesthetic remains, as color—and the absence of color—are explored to the fullest.
Trip out and see if you can survive the onslaught of Beats and further your own BIT.TRIP.
MIND-BLOWING FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Brand New Difficulty Modes!
- Mid-Level Checkpoints!
- Epic Boss Battles!
- A Rockin’ Chiptune-Inspired Soundtrack!
- Special Chiptune Guest Star Nullsleep!
- Synesthetic Music/Art/Gameplay Interaction!
- Hyper-realistic Retro Cutscenes!
- OS:Windows XP SP3
- Processor:2.0+ GHz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:OpenGL 2.1 and shader model 3 with 128 MB of memory
- Hard Drive:100 MB HD space
- Sound:Any sound card capable of stereo output