Black Ice is a Hack and Shoot – a Cyberpunk First-Person Shooter / Hack & Slash RPG about hacking. Think Borderlands meets Tron. The cyber-world is huge, the colors are neon, the loot is randomized, and the lasers are loud. Black Ice is currently in Beta, with updates on the way.
- Fast-paced First Person Shooting with a flexible level up and customization system
- Billions of randomly generated items – Railguns! Rocket shotguns! Disco Deathballs!
- Seamless 10-player online multiplayer – PVE and PVP!
- A huge, shiny neon city to explore
- Extremely open development
- A wonderful original soundtrack (On Sale Here!) by epic composer V-Axys
- Award-winning, addictive gameplay with high replay value
- Mod Support
- Photosensitive Mode
- Every update for free
- Zero microtransactions. This game will only ever cost you money once
- Zero DRM
- No copyright takedowns on Let’s Play videos
- Bug fixes will always be high priority
- Things may change, but I’ll always try to change them for the better
Black Ice is only this cheap for a limited time! This is an early access price, the cost will increase as more features are added. Black Ice will sell for $20 at launch. Additional updates will continue post-launch and for the foreseeable future.
I hope you’re not afraid of spiders.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core i3
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 8800GTX
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 1024×768 minimum resolution