Blockstorm is a FPS game set in a world made of destructible blocks.
The voxel nature of characters and maps and the in-game editor allows you to fully customize your game and quickly share your experience with other players.
You are free to create your own maps and characters from scratch or to customize existing ones. You can edit weapons too.
All maps and characters included in the game are made with the same tools that are available to the public.
Weapons range from precise rifles to heavy machine guns or even explosives capable of destroying hiding places and creating tactical advantages.
You can pick out your own load out, choosing between a set of weapons configured by the creator of the map.
You can build everything in Blockstorm, and you can destroy it.
Currently supported modes:
- Team Deathmatch
- Capture The Flag
- Castle Battle
- OS: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional Notes: With the minimum configuration, disable dynamic shadows and effects