Boid is real-time strategy at its most primal. No funds to manage or infrastructures to build. It’s a kill or be killed battle of rapid decisions to dominate the gene pool.
Kepler 42-C. A faraway planet of little significance. At least, it was until a malfunctioning drone crashed into its ocean, forever altering the course of life and inciting a battle to claim the planet, one microorganism at a time.
Claim vital positions to replicate and mutate into seven specialized units, such as the fast and vulnerable Scout, the explosive Kamikaze, and the life-draining Leach. Press your enemies for weaknesses, outflank their ambushes, usurp their bases, and amass an unstoppable swarm to overpower your adversaries.
This is more than a battle for your survival. It’s a fight for all life to come.
- Fight to claim the planet in an 10-hour, single-player campaign
Available as DLC, the single-player campaign takes you on a journey to claim the planet and teaches you everything you need to succeed in multiplayer. Only the single player campaign is paid in BOID – everything else is free.
- Create the perfect skirmish with bots and four difficulty levels.
Bots allow for easy practice in multiplayer matches.
- Go online with ranked, unranked, and private 1v1 matches.
Featuring a full-on league system
- The more you play, the more your list of Friends & Rivals grows.
BOID keeps track of your opponents for easy challenging
- Create custom maps to share, and subscribe to your favorite creators.
A fully functional level editor allows you to create your own multiplayer maps
- Color blind mode for heightened game accessibility.
- Super easy to pick up gameplay, no base building to worry about – it’s all about mutation and classes
- Rock paper scissors style class system. Do you go for the heavy/strong/slow units or for the fast/weak/rush ones?
- Twitch Integration for multiplayer matches
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 1Ghz and up
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Works fine on integrated laptop graphics, but you NEED Direct X 10
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: A working one
- Additional Notes: This game runs fine on low end devices, tested with core2duo laptops w/ integrated videocards.