• Use your flashlight to ward off the Boogeyman, it seems to be the only thing it fears.
• There are five ways into your room: The door, closet, window, air vent, and sides of the bed. Watch them carefully.
• The bedside lamp, nightlight, passage light, street light, and even the moon light help you to see around the room.
• Your battery will only last so long. Conserve as much power as you can by relying more on the sounds around you.
• Weather will change each night, affecting the way you play. Rain will drown out noise, lightening will give you quick glimpses of the room in full light, snow blizzard will make it impossible to hear much at all.
The game supports full VR running at 90fps using the Oculus rift CV1 with minimum specs (GTX 970).
The HTC Vive is currently unofficially supported. (The support has been added, however not fully tested).
Make sure your system has a dedicated graphics card with at least 1GB of VRAM. Integrated graphics are not enough to run this game at full FPS.
Personal inquiries or business: [email protected]
General support: http://steamcommunity.com/app/412770/discussions
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i3 2.5ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space