City Climber is a silly physics-based game about climbing and finding your way through various environments. Progress through the story or enjoy funny challenges filled with falling and destruction.
- Find your way through 14 levels filled with various obstacles.
- Unlock new customizations for your character.
- Compare your level times with friends and other players through integrated Steam Leaderboards!
Local Co-Op – Two players
- Play through the story with a friend and test your coordination.
- Control a cubical robo-climber with differently colored arms.
- Each player has control of only one arm!
- Each challenge mode contains 10 levels to play through:
- Step by Step – Use your environment to successfuly roll down the stairs.
- Leap of Faith – Jump from a crane and hit the target area below.
- Crazy Carts – Climb onto a vehicle propelled by fire extinguishers and make it to finish.
- Fall Hazard – Balance your body on various props and don’t fall down.
- Broken Space – Fall through the floating debris and hit the cardboard boxes below.
- Local turn-based multiplayer for up to 4 players.
- Compete against each other in set of randomly selected challenges!
– Support for Xbox controllers & controllers with Xbox control scheme
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2430M Sandy Bridge
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supported Aspect Ratios: 5:4, 16:9 , 16:10