Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play through the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.
- Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.
- Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more…
- Use Cobalt’s signature move – the combat roll – to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.
- Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals
- Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.
- Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers
Six game modes
- Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
- Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
- Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
- Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
- Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
- Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.
Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: 1,5 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB VRAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space