Diesel Power is inspired by classic arcade games and not designed to let the player “finish by default”.
It is best described with the words: challenging and merciless.
The goal is simple: Get to the end of the track
The challenge: There is no track
While trying to keep the hover car on track, you need to find triggers to spawn the next section of the road.
Don’t dawdle as foes or even the track itself will end your game early.
Experts are able to collect extra points and find secrets paths to top the leaderboard.
Handling the controler and the looks via HMD requires motoric skills which will hinder most to get past the first corners.
An excessive use of the quick restart function is inevitable for everyone
- Gameplay designed exclusively for VR
- One single level; no checkpoints
- Online Crossplatform Leaderboards
- Smooth & constant 90fps on min specs
- Oculus Rift (full support including Oculus Universal Menu)
- HTC Vive
- Experimental: Motion Controllers are used like standard game controllers. There is no hand motion gameplay!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1750 MB available space