A vibrant, futuristic, “twin-stick” style shooter, for 1-4 players.
It’s 2147 and the human colony on Europa has suffered a terrible fate. Rebooting after hibernation, two super-intelligent AI cores awake to find themselves installed within a couple of old security drones. Their attempts to uncover what occurred may end up becoming a lower priority than merely surviving…
Lots of robots, lots of lasers, lots of aliens, lots of explosions! The numerous retro arcade influences are front and center, but spiced up with a colorful modern style, a generous helping of sci-fi intrigue, and a dash of RPG ELEMENTS!
- Don’t fight alone! Up to 4 players can battle together in local co-op, but you’ll always have your trusty (AI-controlled) robo-buddies by your side.
- Story mode sees you battle through a ton of handcrafted levels as you attempt to shed light on the calamity that befell the colony.
- Arcade mode is a straight up arena-shooter, where you battle wave after endless wave of the alien horde.
- Versus mode pits you against up to 3 friends (or AI controlled bots – If your friends are wasting their time doing something other than playing Dual Core).
A gamepad is recommended, but full mouse & keyboard controls (customisable) are available.
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- Processor: dual core 2 ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space