Earn to Die 2 is a 2D side-scrolling driving and upgrade game where you steer vehicles through a zombie apocalypse, literally smashing through zombie hordes along the way. As you progress through the game you will unlock new vehicles, upgrading them into the ultimate zombie-smashing machines!
The latest incarnation of the popular web game series; Earn to Die 2 offers hours more gameplay with new vehicles, levels and an unlockable Missions Mode. This isn’t just a port of the web versions – Earn to Die 2 has been re-built and re-engineered from the ground up with significantly more content, full-HD gameplay and is playable at 60fps.
- An action-packed Story Mode, 10 times longer than the web versions
- Awesome ragdoll physics. Smash into zombies and send them flying.
- 10 vehicles, including a sports car, a police car and even an ice cream van. Be sure to upgrade them with armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more.
- A city setting with multi-tiered levels. Drive over highway overpasses, via underground tunnels and smash through epic zombie-filled factories.
- Destructible vehicles. Watch your vehicle get smashed into smithereens if you’re not too careful! Thankfully vehicles auto-repair themselves after each drive.
- For those who complete Story Mode, a Missions Mode awaits.
- Full HD gameplay and playable at 60fps.
- And did we mention the epic zombie-filled factories?
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7
- Processor: Dual Core 1.7Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB
- Storage: 300 MB available space