As Leon, the world’s most dangerous bounty hunter, you embark on a mission to slay the world’s weirdest creatures, and save a girl from an awful marriage.
Fearless Fantasy is probably the weirdest RPG you’ll play this year. It’s a turn-based game that deeply involves players during every turn. You use gestures (with the mouse) to score critical hits, resulting in very involved and interesting gameplay on every turn.
- Use gestures to score critical hits in a turn-based RPG
- Most original character designs you’ll see this year
- A full-on story with animated cutscenes and voice-overs
- Upgrades and progression systems
- Boss fights
- RPG stuff and dances!
About the developers
tinyBuild GAMES Partnered up with Enter Skies to bring Fearless Fantasy to life. tinyBuild is an indie-friendly publisher and game developer. This is Enter Skies’ first commercial game.
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1Ghz and up
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: A toaster
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: An average one
- Additional Notes: Not suitable for trackpads or trackballs. The game might run slow in power saver mode on laptops, be sure to disable visual effects if you experience that.
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 2x 1Ghz and up
- Graphics: A shiny toaster
- Sound Card: A good one
- Additional Notes: A good mouse is recommended. Touch screens are also supported and provide the best experience.