Feesh is a minimalist arcade game where you play as a tiny microorganism that resembles a fish. The mechanic is simple; eat smaller feesh to get bigger, and avoid being eaten by bigger feesh. Certain feesh have special abilities; Red ones make you smaller, and the jellyfeesh can sting you. Survive long enough, and you’ll evolve! But try not to get naturally selected. And watch out for sharks.
- Some feesh are more rude than others. Observe the behaviors of the different types of feesh to find out what they do! Or just find out the hard way.
- Uses Steam Leaderboards! See how you rank against other players in the food chain
- Controller support! Or the game can be played using just the mouse!
- 2-4 player competitive mode!
- Chillout mode! Just chill and watch the game play itself in this ambient mode.
- Originally made for the Ludum Dare 48 hour game jam!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9.0 Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Standard Audio