Fistful of Frags was born years ago as a Wild West themed modification for Source engine. It has been completely renewed for its Steam release, paying special attention to combat mechanics.
Also please note this is a completely *free* standalone mod, no micro-transactions exist, no registration required. Just install and play. You may see ads when joining certain third party servers that host our game for free. That’s however completely unrelated to FoF dev team, we do not profit from them.
- Shootout (classic death-match / free for all) and up to 4 team death-match: non stop, all around action. FFA supports ladder based global ranks.
- Teamplay mode: objective based game mode featuring zone capture and ‘push the cart’ levels.
- ‘Break Bad’ mode: team based death-match like mode featuring custom rules as unarmed players that get you jailed when harmed and different objective based missions that grant cash to buy better weapons
- Team Elimination mode (ranked): kill the entire enemy team once at least to win the round, highly tactical and suspenseful mode
- Versus mode (ranked): 1 vs 1 duel matches, each map features different arenas, fair match creation based on player rank/skill
- Detailed dual wield system: double dynamic crosshair, weapon flip for extra accuracy options, drop or throw your handguns as projectile attack
- Advanced multiplayer bots for off-line practice
- Historical black gunpowder based weapons as Colt Peacemaker/Navy/Walker, S&W Schofield, Volcanic pistol, Deringer, Smith Carbine, Sharps rifle or Henry Rifle
- Customization options: choose primary/secondary weapons and special perks
- Skill based scoring system: the more skill required to accomplish an attack, the higher score is
- Source Engine 2013: community managed dedicated servers, LAN support, 3rd party level design and user customization allowed
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8 series or better, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD2600/3600 (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card