“You know, what surprised me most, was not that they went that far with genetic mutations. Or, that somehow this god-knows-what strain popped out in somebody’s system and started spreading. Nah, that’s child’s play compared to their crazy plan.
They tried to hide it. You think I’m joking, right? I wish I was.
Truth is, they never stood a chance. We never stood a chance.”
Fovos is a post-apocalyptic horror, rail shooter for the HTC Vive, set in a future where an omnipotent AI is taking over human brains through genetic implants. Even if you survive, will there be anything left to live with?
- Story-driven Single Player Campaign
- Survival mode – Fight against hordes of incoming zombies to rock the leaderboards (leaderboard integration coming soon)
We are working on adding to the story as well as the survival mode, we appreciate all helpful feedback on our game and we’re interested in any suggestions to improve it!
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5 4650 / AMD FX-8320 or equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 960/AMD 390 or equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space