Groovy is a physics-based platformer game with puzzle elements, that will require from you speed, reaction, reflexes and attentiveness.
Groovy is a robotic sphere that exists in the abstract and crazy world of mechanisms. The game world is divided into two modes – Arcade and Survival, each of them filled with a unique environment, challenges and enemies.
Try your strength and get a new gaming experience by playing with a ball!
- two different game modes;
- 48 levels in Arcade Mode;
- 36 from 360 randomly selected levels in Survival Mode;
- 100+ special effects;
- 12 unique game items, that let you create own game strategy;
- 50 music tracks in Electronic, Trance, Techno and EDM style;
- random level elements, that adds unpredictability in the game;
- 32 customizable Groovy skins;
- at least 6 hours.
- OS: 7 SP2, 8, 8.1, 10 64-bit
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GTX 550 Ti / AMD® HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Full supports, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GTX 960 / AMD® R9 280