In a Nutshell
Gun Bombers is a top-down 2D arena shooter. Play with up to 10 players (LAN / Online) in randomly generated and fully destructible maps. Although primarily a multiplayer game some single player and co-op content is also available.
How it works
Gun Bombers is a round-based multiplayer game. In each round you mine for gold, treasures and other specialty items that might aid you. You also have to watch out and combat other miners until the last one is standing or when the timer runs out. In between the rounds you purchase and equip better weapons, bombs and items. You are scored points for various things including mining minerals and defeating other miners. The winner is the one with the highest score after the final round.
- Connect with up to 10 players in local area network or internet
- Explore the randomly generated maps
- Take Advantage of the fully destructible terrain
- Employ Various Strategies with the array of weapons, bombs and items
- Chance the Pace with different game modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Team Capture The Base, Soccer, Coop Endless)
- Laugh as you bombard your friends with an exploding duck or blast them in the face with a shotgun.
- OS: Windows XP or greater
- Processor: i5 @ 2.00 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HDGraphics or better with DX9 support
- Storage: 40 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio recommended