We want to make Hardland one of the great open world action adventure RPGs. We would be thrilled to have you join us on this journey to find out what the land ruled by the dying Elder King is truly like. We estimate to be able to release the finished game in 2016.
Hardland is a world full of interesting characters, creatures, quests, and mysterious places. We will not dictate how you should play this game. We merely set the stage and let you make your own decisions.
- Large sandbox: 4 random generated continents with hand crafted landmarks
- Fight enemies, loot treasure, talk to characters and complete quests
- Distinctive visual style inspired by animated films
- 12 masks you can use to disguise yourself
- Random generated dungeons
- Extensive modding support
- Temporary sound effects and music
- Physics powered by NVIDIA PhysX
The community has already shaped the direction of the game and will continue to do so.
To this day the Early Access version has received 18 major updates which have added more features and content.
Mountain Sheep is best known for the iOS games Minigore, Bike Baron, and Death Rally. Hardland is the game we have been wanting to make for a long time and we are now focusing all of our resources, and our loving care, to making this game a reality.
- OS: Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Processor: Intel i3 @ 2.2 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD 7770 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space