Fly around a procedurally generated galaxy in a tiny defenceless ship, cut your thrusters to cruise past heat sensors, dock with an enemy ship’s airlock, and sneak inside. Once you’re in, you creep through their corridors, ambushing guards, hiding bodies, stealing new weapons, blowing them up from the inside, or hijacking their turrets and even the whole ship.
- Zoom smoothly from a view of the whole galaxy down to your character sneaking up on guards inside the spaceship you’re boarding.
- All seamless: the ship you’re on continues to fly around the galaxy as you sneak about inside, even as it gets into ship battles.
- Full modular destruction of every spaceship: shoot a fuel barrel to blow up the room and be flung into space by the vacuum. Rip ships in half, destroy secure rooms to form new entrances to dock at.
- Procedurally generated, from the shape of the galaxy, the trade routes between empires, the shape of every ship, and even the layout of the corridors inside.
- Be a bounty hunter, an assassin, a saboteur, or a hijacker. Earn money from your missions to buy better kit. That kind of thing.
- Lovely spacey music.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.7GHz dual-core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 5000 or better (GeForce and Radeon tend to be better)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space