Jones On Fire is a 2-button infinite runner about being a firefighter and saving kitties – originally released on mobile, now everywhere. It’s also the precursor to Hot Tin Roof. Grab Jones On Fire to see how the story of Jones and Franky begins, save some kitties, then try its Metroidvania meets Adventure Game successor…
Become Emma Jones, firefighter extraordinaire, tough cookie and kitten lover. Beat 10 levels of dangerous mountain terrain, improving Jones’ skills with every fluffy life saved. Strive for ever higher scores, and gain the adoration of millions of cats!
Save the kitties! You’re their only hope!
– Fast, frenetic, side-scrolling fun
– Intuitive controls
– Juicy running and jumping physics
– Fun in short bursts, but addictive enough for longer plays
– Upgrade Jones with increasingly spiffy fire-fighting skills
– Blocky, retro visuals with just a touch of the modern
– Rockin’ tunes
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Dual Core 2GHz Intel or 2.8GHz AMD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X1600 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (256MB graphics memory or more. Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported).
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible