The mysterious object that had shimmered in the blue sky for countless generations and was worshiped by men as a god was in fact a massive man-made structure. And now, the silent vigil that was thought would last forever has come to an end.
Centuries have passed since the events of RefleX and mankind has once again attained civilization. Now, ancient technology born of a twisted mind sets in motion a chain of events designed to bring divine retribution down upon mankind. The key to bring forth the annihilation is KAMUI, a fighter craft based on ‘Xaffiquel Theory” brain fusion technology. This twin-tined instrument of mankind’s destruction carries a terrible secret that ironically will prove to be mankind’s only hope for salvation.
- 6 stages of meticulously designed levels and presentation!
- The ‘real deal’! 2D arcade shooting action over high & low altitude planes!
- Score multiplier system based on an auto-targeting Lighting Attack!
- Destroy enemy bullets using the powerful Lightning Katana!
- Finely-tuned difficulties and rank system: pick from several difficulty settings based on precision enemy placement and algorithms or let the game adjust the difficulty according to your skills!
- New to the English version: TATE (rotated) display mode!
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Pentium4 1.4GHz or better
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8.1 or above and Direct3D with 64MB or more of VRAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible Sound Card