A Flashlight is the only weapon. Light creatures and stop them.
‘Light It ~ terashi-oni ~’ is a 2D stealth action game with a game element of ‘Red light Green light’. Light creatures and stop them. Explore a dark island.
You can’t defeat enemies. The flashlight is the only weapon. Listen for their sounds carefully to avoid the encounter with them.
You can play with original levels made by an external editor ‘Tiled’.
- Unique graphics with vivid colored lines.
- 20 challenging levels.
- A Flashlight is the only weapon. Light and stop creatures to avoid the encounter with them.
- Use electricity strategically. The Flashlight has a rechargeable battery. You can recharge on site, but it makes a big noise. So enemies will know your position from that sounds. Consider where you charge to prevent such a situation.
- This island is so dark that you can see only parts lighted. Listen sounds of enemies to avoid the encounter with them.
- There are various items. Attach a bell on enemies; Use a kitchen timer to lure enemies; Set monitoring camera to get enemy’s position; Make a waterhole to make enemies leave footprints.
- Buttons of gamepad is settable. Assign actions to buttons you like.
- The ranking of speedrun.
- Play your original levels made by an external editor.
- Various achievements: saving all people on the island, clearing levels without damages and so on.
- Save system with Steam Cloud.
Playing with a gamepad is strongly recommended.
Keyboard and mouse is available, but it is not comfortable.
1 hat (direction-pad), 1 analog pad, and 7 buttons are required on a gamepad.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or later
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space