This game will be bigger than Skyrim!” – Bill Corbett, Rifftrax/Mystery Science Theatre 3000
Remember how every film had it’s own platform game adaptation? When every man, woman, child, animal and inanimate object were out to get your character? When the streets were filled with bats, ghosts and Frankenstein monsters? MANOS: Director’s Cut will take you back to the absurd adaptations of the past!
Lost on their vacation, Mike and his family have wandered the desert trying to find a place to stay, only to wind up in the mysterious Valley Lodge. Maintained by Torgo, an unusual man/satyr who takes care of the place while The Master is away”, the hotel is swimming with paranormal activity which Mike has to brave through to find his now missing family. Who is The Master, and what does he want with Mike’s family? Armed with his trusty revolver, Mike will have to wander the haunted halls, venture out into the desert, uncover a dark temple and battle the forces of darkness to find out!
- The worst movie of all time is now a video game!
- Homages to all of your least favourite terrible movies and games!
- Retro-style cut-scenes telling the not-so-classic story of MANOS, with art by Matt Kap, the pixel artist from The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and Castle in the Darkness.
- Unlockable PLAY AS TORGO mode
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 23 MB available space