Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the “All-American” 82nd Airborne Division, and revolutionize the way the war is fought. From a rocky beginning in Sicily to war winning triumphs in the heart of Germany, fight the epic WWII battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into combat legends. Begin each mission from the air and behind enemy lines, then jump immediately into the action. On the ground, tackle objectives in any order across an expansive, free-roaming environment, using a wide variety of upgradeable weapons to your strategic advantage.
- Open battlefields
- Vertical combat
- Affordance AI
- Upgradeable weapons
**For instructions on how to switch language in-game after initial launch, see the README file available in game Support file.**
- OS: Windows XP or Vista (32-bit) (64-Bit versions of Windows not supported)
- Processor: Intel 2.8 GHz or faster (3.0 Ghz or faster for Vista) or AMD Athlon 2800+ for Windows XP / AMD Athlon 3800+ for Windows Vista
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB or more memory, Pixel Shader 3.0 support, and one of these chipsets is required: ATI Radeon X1300 Pro or greater, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or greater. NOTE: NVIDIA 6800XT/LE, 7100GS, 7200GS/LE, 7300 GS/GT are not supported. NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire modes are not supported.
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 9.0 GB or more free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (For Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under Windows Vista you should expect lower performance)
- Special Requirements: 2-12 players and 24 with dedicated server; Cable, DSL, or faster connection
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.