It’s time to get into gear with the brand-spanking-new Metanet Hunter CD! Originally a remake of the obscure Metanet Hunter REMIX, this game decides to turn the dial straight up into 11. Almost everything from the original game has been completely renovated, from the physics engine, the brand new costumes, brand new boss AI, and tons of new secrets to discover!
Metanet Hunter CD is a side-scrolling blast-em-up that takes fluid gameplay, fast-paced platforming, and groovin’ tunes to an entirely new level.
We’ve taken inspiration from what made the games in the past truly a joy to pick up and play, and adopted it into this super-sweet solution of awesome orb-obliterating action.
What’s in the box:
- Eight jam-packed courses! Roam the Catacombs, soar through Space, and delve into the Desert! Perhaps you can even visit the Volcano if you’re feeling the heat.
- Seven unlockable costumes discovered in the game’s many sub-areas! Two of them return from the original game, with each of them bringing their own flair.
- Seven deadly superbosses! Each of them will make sure to defend themselves, and they’re all rough n’ tough! You may even run into the game’s hidden eighth boss if you’re going for all the marbles.
- Explore the stages for collectable powerups, new locales, and new grooves! Each one’s chock-full of secrets, so be sure to keep an eye out!
- SDAce returns once again for his best work yet! This soundtrack is totally radical.
- Each stage has a hidden Mastery Crystal for those who dare seek them! Collect them all to unlock the game’s Ultimate Challenge Stage!
What are you waiting for? Get your weapons ready, and prepare to become the Metanet Hunter. It’s your job to find and destroy the Metanet Terminal, and whoever’s operating it as well.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Average Desktop Processor, or Laptop Processor <3 years old
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1+
- Storage: 70 MB available space
- OS: Windows 8 or 10
- Processor: Anything with an Intel i3 or above.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3+
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: If you can run most games, you can run this!