Momodora III is a classic action platform game with a variety of items and secrets.
It’s the third installment of the Momodora series, although playing the previous titles is not necessary to enjoy the game!
The game takes a departure from the style of Momodora II and focuses more on linear level design, similar to the first title in the series.
It follows a simple story revolving around sudden weird apparitions at the village of KoHo.
The people of the village send two priestesses, Momo and Dora, to investigate the matter.
-6 regular stages, plus one secret stage!
-Items that allow you to customize your way of playing
-Several secrets, and more!!
- OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium or equivalent processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8 compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: 800ˣ600 or greater screen resolution with 16-bit or 32-bit colors