Nancy DrewÂ®: Secret of Scarlet Hand is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
Between cases, Nancy Drew has taken an internship as Deputy Curator at the Beech Hill Museum in Washington, D.C. Nancy soon discovers she will be doing more than learning about ancient Maya artifactsâthere have been a series of thefts and the only clue left behind in a mysterious scarlet handprint! Will Nancy be able to put the pieces of this ancient puzzle together? Or will the mystery remain entombed forever? Dare to Playâ¢
- Learn about the Mayan civilization and its culture
- Take on the role of a deputy curator for a prestigious museum.
- Ride the subway and visit sites around Washington D.C.
- Choose from Junior or Senior Detective difficulty levels.
About The Nancy Drew Adventure Series
The original #1 selling PC adventure series.
See a comparison of the Dossier and Adventure Series
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 200 MHz or greater Pentium or equivalent class CPU
- Memory: 16 MB of RAM
- Graphics: 16 MB DirectX 7.0 compatible video card
- DirectX®: 7.0 or higher
- Hard Drive: 160 MB of free space
- Sound: 16 bit DirectX compatible sound card