Orbiz is a local coop multiplayer game with rogue-like elements. The primary objective of the game is to engage in three levels of combat with various zombies on each spherical world before locating the portal to travel to the next one. You can run or kill the zombies, or effectively you must destroy all of the green glowing spawners dotted throughout the landscape, to open the portal to the next world.
Key Features :
• Local co-op up to 4 players.
• 3D lowpoly pixel art graphics.
• More than 15 bosses with weird animations.
• Randomly generated spherical worlds every time you play.
• Some explosive enemies.
• Some tips and wisdoms in loading screen.
• Setting Menu !
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Memory, ATI HD5650 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space