Push Me Pull You is an award-winning local multiplayer game about friendship and wrestling. Joined at the waist, you and your partner share a long, wriggling body as you wrestle your opponents for control of the ball. Since you’re sharing the same body, you’ll need to carefully communicate (or just shout a lot). With every action affecting both you and your partner, PMPY combines the best parts of co-op multiplayer with the worst parts of your last breakup.
- Frantic local multiplayer gameplay in the vein of Sportsfriends or Towerfall.
- Compete in multiple game types that will test your friendship in different ways, or play around in a sandbox area filled with toys and secrets.
- Low on controllers? Share a controller with a friend or try controlling two heads simultaneously – a two-player game can be played with just one controller!
- Accessible yet deep – play it as a noisy party game or hold a fiercely competitive grudge match.
- OS: Windows 7 or later (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Dual Core @ 1.7ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space