Roomscale Tower is a photogrammetric experience built for the HTC Vive. Become a knight of the Middle Ages and leave in search of wealth through towers filled with traps. Fight an army of skeletons in an intense survival mode, climb mountains, catch piglets, or throw knifes. Relax in your medieval home or listen to music while watching sexy dancer at the tavern of Three Lions.
We use 3D scan technology (photogrammetry) to provide very photo-realistic graphics. With photogrammetric technology, there will be no difference between real and virtual :
Dynamic super sampling :
Roomscale Tower uses a special renderer* that based on your system performance who dynamical scales the render resolution.
*The dynamic supersampling renderer (The Lab renderer) auto-adjust renderTargetMultiplier.
For larger Area (2m x 2.8m):
Roomscale exploitation without teleportation, the game allows you to walk through the entire game with the help of platforms, elevators, boat & mine cart.
For smaller Area:
ArmSwinger allow you to swing your arms to walk in the virtual world with minimal nausea.
Alpha (actual) features :
7 game modes : Tower, Survival, Climbing, Catches the piglets, Throwing knife, Tavern & Training
– First map of tower mode for roomscale
– Alternative small map built for Armswinger
– First, second and third map of survival mode
– First and second map of climbing mode
– Prototype of Catches the piglets
– First map of Throwing Knife
– Archery training
Weapons’s list of Survival mode :
– Sword (3 models)
– Axe (3 models)
– Arrows & flammable arrows
– Throwing axe (2 models)
– Throwing knife
Enemies’s list of Survival mode :
– Skeleton melee
– Skeleton melee Elite
– Skeleton archer
– Skeleton boss
– Final Boss of survival map 1
– Final Boss of survival map 2
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 equivalent or higher
- Storage: 2 GB available space