Rot Gut is an action packed platformer set in America’s 1920’s Prohibition era. You take control of an agent who, to uncover their mysteries, goes on a mission to fight the city’s underground armed to the teeth organizations.
Game is %100 done and ready to be distributed.
– Gameplay: Several levels with different gameplay themes.
– Art: Graphics are based on 1920’s American gangster’s era with Noir style mixed with retro aspects of pixel art.
– Music: Each level has it’s own uniquely composed music that is an exciting mixture of chiptune and 1920’s Jazz.
– Details: In order to make the game feel more fun, strong attention was paid to the details in the game; from the small sound of shotgun shells bouncing on the ground to that kick that firing a shotgun should have.
– Cutscenes: Game features 5 different cutscenes with full sound effects that played various parts during the game to tell the story and also prevent repetition.
– and MORE! …:
About the name: “Rot Gut” basically means the stomach ache that was caused by drinking bad or home made alcoholic drinks that were popular in 1920’s due to it’s prohibition.
If we get on steam, we’ll give 10% to charity.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista or 7
- Processor: 1 Ghz or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 500MB VRAM
- Storage: 100 MB available space