Classic-style skill based platformer, consisting of 100 levels split over 4 worlds. To complete this game you will need a lot of skill, a bit of luck and a whole lot of anger. This game is seriously hard.
Act I : the Underworld – Consisting Of 50 Levels.
Act Ii : the Overworld – Consisting Of 30 Levels.
Act III : The Outerworld – Consisting of 15 levels.
ACT IV : The Netherworld – Hidden world consisting of 5 levels.
- The ability to play at your own skill level – The game has three standard difficulty levels, Casual, Hardcore or Ultra Mode.
- If you want something even harder, you can customize your players abilities in Ultra Mode. The lower your players ability the higher your score multiplier.
- The levels “mutate” between the difficulties, i.e. casual mode is very easy, with few obstacles, easy jumps, etc. Hardcore mode is more of a challenge and Ultra mode is only for the experienced.
- 20 different random events that can occur, ranging from silly to the near impossible.
- A unique scoring system that generates your level score based on time, total deaths on the level, if the collectible was taken and if a random event is occurring.
- A collectible on every level that acts as a score multiplier. Can you collect all 95 coins?
- The scoring system also tracks total deaths and total time – can you beat your own score?
- Variety of level design – some require skill, some require timing and some are puzzles to be solved.
- The ability to skip levels after 25 deaths on Casual Mode, 50 deaths on Hardcore Mode and 100 deaths on Ultra Mode.
- 19 Steam achievements.
- Customizable controls and gamepad.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 mb
- Storage: 100 MB available space