Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe is also very enjoyable without a VR headset!
Note: In case the game fails to launch, switch to the winopengl version in BETAS tab.
After “accidentally” jumping your spaceship through a wormhole, you’ve crash landed onto this forsaken desert planet a billion kilometers from home. The only thing between you and the horizon is the seemingly endless dunes of sand, save for one strange, huge building. Inside, it appears to be an interstellar Casino where everyone plays air hockey for a living.
You’ll have to fight hard to grind down all your opponents until they are utterly defeated to earn the critical parts needed to repair your ship. Once you’ve obtained all the spaceship pieces you’ll have to defeat the owner of this insane Casino so you can go home.
- Extremely responsive game controls.
- 5 Floors populated with 13 vicious opponents.
- Quests and missions system to unlock loads of game content.
- Track your progress and gain experience through an advanced levelling system.
Use [Tab] to choose the best display setting depending on your graphics card performances.
Use [Esc] to access the settings menu.
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 2.33 GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 Compliant Graphics Device, 128 MB VRAM
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card