Sky to Fly: Soulless Leviathan is a sequel of the legendary steampunk action runner. Upon learning of the impending attack on Vetropolis, the main hero has decided to become an Agent, but the corrupt authorities want to stop him.
In this part, you will have to fight with an army of robots, be thrown into jail, and lead the clan that worshiped by the ancient Servicemen. In this part, you will have to fight a lot, indeed, shoot a lot and perform aerobatic maneuvers at top speed.
Next 2 months you will have the opportunity to whirl into a breathtaking sky battles on fantastic ships and create your own civilization in as little as six months.
And while you’re enjoying 25 game levels, reaching your goal and mission, you can upgrade you ship and discover a fantastic world beyond the clouds.
- 25 core missions + 9 additional quests
- 15 locations designed to astonish the most sophisticated gamers
- 14 charismatic characters to show you this virtual world
- 5 types of flying ships with lots of upgrades
- 8 crew members
- 14 types of enemies
- 6 boosters
- 4 kinds of resources
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.9 Ghz or analog
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mb
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 150 MB available space