Sora tells the story of its namesake: the lone enhanced human, Sora, and her struggle to protect a fading world. Enjoy breathtakingly fast-paced combat in the Suguri universe, with improved game system and graphics along with original trance music by DEKU.
- Fast-paced, tactical bullet hell action
- Three game modes: Story, Arcade and Match Mode
- Over 20 different weapons to unlock
- Bring three weapons to your missions
- English localization features new high resolution graphics
The beautiful blue sky is getting painted darker with each passing moment.
People killing each other.
No one knows who started it anymore.
No one even knows how long they have been fighting, forgetting what they are fighting for.
During this war, a girl was born.
Her name was Sora.
She was born with a power for fighting.
She was not happy about it, but the people around her were.
They sent her to the battlefield with no regard for her feelings at all.
The last war on the worn-out planet.
Whether it is won or lost, there will be nothing left.
Sora does not know the meaning of her fight.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 2.0GHz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Media Video 9 codec