What is your dream job? Something connected with deep space, strenuous thinking and extreme situations? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
We are “Space Scaven”, a company which renders a very special service… We collect space garbage, but not just any garbage, only garbage that could be well paid. The main objective of our company is to search for onboard recorders on abandoned space stations. The cause of abandoning is none of our business, we’re only in it for the money. That’s where you get into the game.
You are an engineer and you’re job is to collect these black boxes. To do so, you should solve physical puzzles, avoid traps and interact with environment.
Puzzles can be solved in different ways, but some actions lead to a dead end or even a fatal outcome. The game has 50 levels, divided into 5 episodes, so you are in a long, dangerous and interesting journey!
- Original soundtrack;
- Interaction with surrounding objects (boxes, buttons, doors, lasers, etc);
- Equipment: a hook is used to carry objects, a laser pistol – to remove obstacles, a welding set – to repair broken facilities (you’re an engineer after all!);
- When spacewalking or hanging out in a depressurized module – watch your oxygen level;
- Accidental encounters with extraterrestrials and many more!
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1.4 GHz and up
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 630M
- Storage: 256 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Java 6 and up