About: Immerse yourself in an epic experience more powerful and realistic than anything you’ve imagined. Using innovative technology Stonekeep draws you into its dark reaches so completely you’ll forget it’s just a game. Your feet will walk the ancient corridors. Your hands will wield weapons of metal and magic. You’ll battle disembodied foes, rescue your allies from evil, liberate a massive dragon from bondage and discover an experience more realistic than you expected.
Step into the mystery of Stonekeep and begin a quest through dark corridors, treacherous sewers and subterranean realms of faeries, magic and the living dead. You’ll discover a world where darkness reigns and where you become part of a detailed story line that unfolds at your command. Defeat evil, reclaim your immortal soul and experience an adventure you will never forget.
- Reader’s Choice Role-Playing Game Of the Year in 1996 (Computer Gaming World)
- Journey through many fantasy locations like Fairy Land or a goblin-infested castle
- Created by Christopher Taylor, one of the designers of Fallout and Fallout 2
- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
- Storage: 626.9 MB available space
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- Storage: 800 MB available space