Super Stone Legacy is an arcade hack n’ slash ARPG about an evil god and the world’s last surviving heroes. Swap between six unique heroes to battle through challenging bosses and hordes of minions. However, if a hero should die… They stay dead. Forever.
Select a hero and battle your way through monstrous bosses, avoid deadly traps, and slay hordes of minions. Level up as you battle through ever changing dungeons or be overrun by ever growing foes! Many of your companions will die on your way to destroying the “Super Stones” but you must press on. Can you save the world from the evil God Kor?
What is Super Stone Legacy?
- A Hack N’ Slash Bullet Hell in development for the PC.
- Difficult arcade game play. Get out your rolls of quarters.
- Swap between 6 unique heroes on the fly to adapt to new challenges!
- Level up as you battle through dungeons or be overrun by ever growing foes!
- Procedurally generated zones. Never the same game twice!
- Danger! With over 15 unique bosses you’ll have to stay alert!
- Give your feedback to the Devs. Boom. Experience gets better.
- Super fun. Super tough. Super Stone Legacy.
Super Stone Legacy is currently still in development. There may be bugs. It may be some kinks to work out. This is all part of the development process and we’d love your support for the game at this stage. We value the input and feedback of each of you and hope you’ll help us make Super Stone Legacy the best that it can be.
We hope to implement the features on this list in the near future:
- Grab a friend (or two) and face the challenge together with online multiplayer.
- Full controller support! Just like the old days.
- Multiple language support.
- More danger! More bosses! More minions!
- Port onto Mac and Linux. Some non-PC love!
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 mb
- Storage: 1 GB available space