Asymmetric Multiplayer Sci-fi Horror Experience
Strongly inspired by “The Thing”, “Alien”, “Pandorum” and other dark science-fiction references, SurvHive is an asymmetric multiplayer sci-fi horror FPS that includes RPG elements.
Pick your career among: Scientist, Engineer, Cultist or Soldier and try to survive as long as you can… Don’t trust anyone because a former friend might have been contaminated when you were not looking…
- Try to find out who the aliens are. Stay away from them.
- Alien players must contaminate the crew using a stealth, shape-shifted approach, or through fully unleashed agressivity.
- Alien players can mutate to gain new powers, such as wall/roof climbing.
- Watch your sanity level. Panting while you’re hidden in the dark is rarely a good idea.
- Meet with everyone in a room to pass a blood test, defend key areas, extinguish fires and more.
- Accomplish secret objectives, be a traitor.
- Hack systems.
- Deploy sentry guns.
- Conduct scientific research.
- Engineer items: Cloaking device, Flamethrower, Extinguisher, Assault Rifle, Radio and more.
- Try to escape. There is only one escape shuttle.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card