Switch ‘N’ Shoot is an arcade shoot-em-up with a twist…
You only have one button which turns your ship and fires your guns at the same time.
It’s simple, fast, challenging and annoyingly addictive.
How many alien badbutts can you take out before you become stardust?
- Save the world with just one button.
- Fail instantly. Retry even instantly-er.
- Upgrade your lasers and hyperdrive into oblivion.
- 8-bit pixel art & beautiful border illustration by Paul Duffield.
- Crunchy sounds and music.
- Palette swap to please your eyeballs.
- Silly random name generator.
- Steam Leaderboards, Achievements and Stats.
- Steam Trading Cards.
- Press any button to SHOOT.
- Press any button to SWITCH direction.
- (yes, they are both tied to the same any button…)
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or later
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: A reasonably modern graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 63 MB available space
- Sound Card: On-board sound chip
- Additional Notes: Supports most input devices