Technoball is a spin on an old classic!
Technoball allows players to place their own music within the game, which is then used to adapt the arena through a dynamic audio visualiser. The game will package with a small amount of music, but the aim is for players to have their own soundtrack and play to the music they love!
Your paddle’s momentum has a direct effect on the ball. The faster you move, the faster the ball will get. Keep rallying to get the ball to insane speeds!
Designed for 1-4 players using local play, pick from one of five game modes and maps.
Get the ball past your opponent to score a point, first to 11 points wins in normal mode, first to 21 in Chaos!
– 1 vs AI : Vanilla Technoball against a variety of bot difficulties
– Normal mode : Technoball with periodic item spawns. Hit them with the ball to adapt game play!
– Chaos mode : Items spawn 10 times quicker, and have no despawn timer!
– Warp Mode : The walls aren’t solid! Time bounces with the music to let the ball fly through and teleport to the other side.
– Moving obstacles : Audio visualiser notes move around the arena
– Multiball : Instantly spawns 2 more balls!
– Speed Down : Halves the speed of the ball for a specific amount of time
– Speed Up : Doubles ball speed!
– Size up : Ball size increases
– Size down : The ball is tiny 😉
– Reversal : Rebounds the ball in the opposite direction
– Walls : Can only be collected by the main ball, builds a defensive wall for the last player that hit the ball
– Paddle reversal : Inverts enemy controls for 3 seconds
– Phase Ball : Ball can travel through obstacles and built walls
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (2 core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or Dedicated DirectX 11 compatible