WARNING: This game is EARLY ACCESS. Please DO NOT PURCHASE this game unless you would like to support this game that is under development. DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THE GAMES DEVELOPMENT, THE GAME IS STILL VERY BAREBONES! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!!!
WARNING MENU’S MAYBE A BIT BROKEN, BUT HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE SOLVED BEFORE OUR SOFT RELEASE, THE POINT OF THIS SOFT RELEASE, IS TO HAVE PLAYERS FIND THE PROBLEMS AND STRESS TEST THE GAME! IF YOU WANT A REFUND, OR THE GAME IS QUESTIONABLE IF YOU SHOULD GET IT, YOU SHOULD WAIT OR PLAY ENOUGH BEFORE YOU CAN’T REFUND. WE DON’T WANT YOU TO BUY IT, IF YOU ARE NOT 100% IN SUPPORT OF THE GAME PROJECT!!! AS THE DEVELOPERS, WERE SAYING AGAIN PLEASE DONT BUY, UNLESS YOU TRULY WANT TO HELP US MAKE THE GAME BETTER!
The Final Frontier is a competitive Third-person space combat game that currently supports up to 250 players per match.
Players will battle it out through the solar system until one player wins. There are 3 available game modes in The Final Frontier: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Solar Conquest. 19 ships are in the game, but only 4 can be used at the moment, each with their own special arsenal. While traveling around the solar system, players will be able to warp around solar systems to designated areas, and warp to their teammates in those areas. The Final Frontier will be a game for fans of space exploration and interplanetary battles!
- Dogfighting with fighters
- 3.5 Playable Ships (Fighter can’t jump anymore, will be fixed soon)
- Enable/Disable HUD
- Steam Achievements
- Space Stations
- Story Mode
- Persistent Universe
- FPS/Boarding Ships
- Private Stations/player own-able
- Player Driven Economy
- Steam Badges
- Player Driven Corporations
- Cross Platform Multiplayer Support
- One Dedicated Multiplayer Server
- Customizable Ships (Interior & Exterior)
- Paintable Ship Schemes
- Customization of Characters
- 70 Solar Systems
- Mini Games (Mini Games will be game binded, also there will be mobile apps, where you can play, or do stuff on the go. So, if your in the car you can still play some games that will help make the car ride better!)
- and more to come!
- Team Deathmatch (Head on Head Ship Combat)
- Solar Conquest (You will fight to secure, and defend planets, to help your team and to crush your enemies.)
- Search & Destroy (Coming Soon)
(Game items can be looted, and found amoungst the solar system. Now this is when we build our persistent universe)
(Ships will be buy-able in the game with in game money, there is no micro transactions in this game, everything can be earned and bought, and you will not have to put too many hours into the game, just to earn a ship, if though we hope you play the game a lot!)
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core, 2Ghz
- Memory: 5 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000, AMD A8
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space