Thrillville™: Off the Rails lives up to its name with 20 death-defying rides so outrageous, they inspire the same word from every park visitor who sees them: “WHOA!” Players build these incredible “WHOA Coasters” to leap from one track to another, launch through the air like cannonballs, blast through a burning ring of fire and more.
But the new fun doesn’t stop there. Off the Rails features 34 playable multiplayer minigames, 15 all-new theme areas, over 40 thrill rides, a new story that ties together more than 100 missions, and social interaction with park guests that’s better than ever. The in-depth conversations both advance the plot and suggest better ways to manage the park. But is every guest to be trusted?
- Experience the visceral fun of interacting with a theme park you create.
- Build and ride your own creations, talk and joke with all your guests, and play dozens of minigames.
- Visit 15 themed areas, like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville, all spread throughout five new parks.
- Create 20 death-defying WHOA Coasters such as:
- Hotrod Stunt – A nitro boost propels a car across a broken track.
- Pendulizer – A giant arm grabs the car just before a gap in the track, whips it around in a full circle, then sets it down on the other side.
- Escape Drop – The track holds the car stationary as it lifts itself from level ground to a full 90-degree drop. Then it lets go.
- Distinguish your rides even more with enhanced customization options. Attach animatronics, flowers and flaming hoops to all of your coasters and rides.
- Play 34 minigames – 14 new, 20 returning from the original Thrillville but with new levels.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or Athlon XP
- Memory: 256 RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB 3D graphics with Vertex Shader and Pixel Shader capability
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3.9 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c