How did Crystal Dynamics reinvent Tomb Raider? The Final Hours of Tomb Raider is a digital book that takes you inside the studio during the four year development of this franchise reboot. Journalist Geoff Keighley chronicles the team’s journey, illustrating this 11,000 word story with never-before-seen art and videos from parts of the game left on the cutting room floor.
In the Final Hours of Tomb Raider, Crystal Dynamics reveals:
- Behind the scenes look at the making of the new “Tomb Raider.”
- Exclusive concept art and video of game elements left on the cutting room floor, including rejected game design ideas.
- Interactive features including 360 degree panoramas of the Crystal Dynamics office, an interactive music mixer, and more.
- OS:Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3; Windows Server® 2003 or 2008; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7
- Processor:2.33GHz Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD Athlon® 64 2800+, or faster processor
- Memory:512 MB RAM