NOTE: DK2, CV1 OR VIVE NECESSARY. (Seated VR: Xbox Controller/Keyboard/Custom Joystick support, please turn your controller on before starting, VR Comfort: Intense, some players might experience motion sickness)
Launch Option: For the CV1 and DK2 please choose “Other VR” when starting the game and make sure that you’ve allowed Unknown Sources in Oculus Home. For HTC Vive please choose Steam VR.
Toy Plane Heroes is a unique multiplayer dogfighting game in which you are controlling a toy plane. The game is made for VR and you are going to experience an incredible feeling of scale, because you are a tiny toy figure. We currently support the Oculus CV1, DK2 and the HTC Vive. We are also planning to make TPH compatible with the most common HMD’s.
Features in the early access Version:
- Intense up to 4 vs 4 multiplayer action
- Singleplayer Campaign
- Made for virtual reality
- Aim with your head
- Including Helicopters, closed cockpit and open cockpit planes
- Customizable Controls (Including Alpha HOTAS support, Note: turn on your joystick before you start TPH)
- Collect cool Power Ups
- Experience scale
- Airplane Racing
- Play with or against bots
- Level up and get new planes
- Several new missions
- Continuous releases of new maps, planes and weapons
- Support most common HMD’s
- A lot more, depending on the wishes of the community!
The target of each match is to try to defeat the other planes by shooting at them with toy styled weapons, like the „Bubblegum Cannon“. By hitting the enemy plane you get plastic parts which you can use to buy new weapons. After each round you are earning experience points. Once you level up, you will be getting new planes. The game style is inspired by movies like “Toy Story” or “Monster INC.”. The environment is colorful and adventurous.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 or Radeon R290 or higher
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires Oculus Rift CV1, DK2 or HTC Vive