Enter the Trap House
Your friends dared you to enter the spooky house at the end of the street, but there was no shot you were going alone, so you dared them right back. As soon as you and your buddies jumped the fence, you all felt a presence take hold of you. You suddenly find your group inside the Trap House. The presence inside of you assures you only one member of your group can escape, but not without its assistance, as it seeks escape through you. Each room is filled with fire, blood covered spikes, shattered glass, killer bees, monsters, iron maidens, and more, with little to no hope of escape. What would you do to ensure your own survival? Outsmart, outmaneuver, and outlive your friends in this 1-8 player competitive murder fest. How will you survive?
The Stuff of Nightmares
- Play with Friends or Alone Across Seven Different Modes
- Earn Keys to Unlock Chests Containing Cosmetics for Your Character
- Create Your Own Rooms to Add to the House, Upload and Vote on Your Favorites
- Enter the Challenge Mode to Test Your Skills
- Last Man Standing: ‘Help’ your friends find their way to the deadly traps.
- Escape: Race to the exit. There can be only one.
- Dodgesaw: Dodgeball…with a saw.
- Murderball: Play a ‘friendly’ game of soccer for the House’s enjoyment.
- Challenge: Friends holding you back? Ditch them and try the solo Challenges.
- Gauntlet: Navigate the deadliest rooms in the House. Not for the faint at heart.
Tools for Creating Mayhem
- Character Customizer With Millions Of Unique Combinations
- Level Editor, Create Your Own Misadvanture For Any Mode
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon II P340 Dual Core (2) 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
- DirectX: Version 11