Unlasting Horror pits you and your friends against a bloodthirsty killer on the loose. In order to survive you must interact with the environment, think creatively and choose your friends wisely, they may be your best asset. You awaken to the sounds of the killer on the hunt for you and your allies as you endeavor to overcome the infection that has torn apart Bellport town.
You will have some objects that may help you in the dark, gameplay uses the first person perspective. You can interact and examine all objects. The game has a lot of puzzles that will make your journey never boring.
- First-Person Realistic atomosphere
- VERY Community based
- Realistic survival techniques within the horror elements
- Ability to vote on what we should fix, add, or remove each update.
- Multiplayer, Singleplayer, & Local Split-Screen.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel i3 Dual-Core with Hyper-Threading
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 900 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card