After spending an evening in a tavern in the company of three dangerous looking strangers you wake up, slightly hungover, near the entrance of a dungeon known as “Vee Rethak’s Lair”. Apparently, you boasted that you could get to its deepest level armed only with a lantern, and your three companions took your word for it. It seems a bit late to correct the mistake now, so you better get going and at least try to find something worthwhile in the tunnels some ancient race dug underneath the mountain …
Vee Rethak is a VR dungeon crawler in the vein of Rogue and NetHack
Its main features are :
* Procedural dungeon : each level is generated randomly when you start a new game (or when you die)
* Sword fighting.
* Skill based magic system : being a spell caster involves more than just pressing a button or drawing a symbol.
* Permadeath : the game’s design was influenced by Nethack and, similar to Nethack, the player has one single save file which is deleted upon death.
* Includes a music randomizer taking your own tracks to create the mood YOU want.
Please check the documentation for hints on how to calibrate the magic system and setup the music!
- OS: 64bit
- Processor: i5-6600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX1070
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If your system doesn’t meet the minimum system requirement, please do download the demo and try that out. If the demo works fine then so will the game!