Nancy DrewÂ®: Curse of Blackmoor Manor is a first-person perspective, point-and-click adventure game. The player is Nancy Drew and has to solve a mystery. Explore rich environments for clues, interrogate suspects, and solve puzzles and mini-games.
All is not well in Blackmoor Manor, a Fourteenth Century English mansion haunted by a tragic past. You, as Nancy Drew, embark on your first international adventure to visit Linda Penvellyn, your neighbor’s daughter and newlywed wife of a British diplomat. A mysterious malady keeps Linda hidden behind thick bed curtains. Is she hiding from something or someone, or is a more menacing threat stalking her? Face your fears to find the truth! Dare to Play.â¢
- Travel to England and solve challenging puzzles to break the manorâs evil curse.
- Snoop and sleuth through gorgeously detailed rooms for clues.
- Meet intriguing suspects, including a sardonic talking parrot.
- Erase mistakes by using the âSecond Chanceâ feature.
- Play at your own pace with Junior and Senior detective levels.
About The Nancy Drew Adventure Series
The original #1 selling PC adventure series.
See a comparison of the Dossier and Adventure Series
- OS: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 400 MHz CPU
- Memory: 64MB RAM
- Graphics: 16-bit DirectX compatible video card
- DirectX®: 8.0 or higher
- Hard Drive: 300MB of free space
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX compatible sound card